Want to be featured on my blog?
Submit a Guest Post
My blog is mainly focused on writing resources, but we also post content and resources for readers as well. Your guest post can fall under any category relevant to readers or writers.
- Please submit your guest post to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Guest Post”
- If you were referred to me by a publisher or publicist, please be sure to CC them in the email, so they have note of your submission.
- Please put your guest post content inside of a google document OR a Microsoft document and attach it to the email.
- Once your guest post is submitted, I will review it and let you know if it has been accepted within a week. If it is accepted, I will give you the date it will be published.
- If your post is accepted, I ask you please share the post on your social media platforms, and anywhere else you can, on the day it is published.
Guest Post Topic Ideas:
- Create your own
Pitch an idea to me! Maybe you have a good idea that would be relevant to my blog, which isn’t listed below. If you want to pitch an idea to me, please email me at email@example.com with the subject line Guest Post Pitch
- Why Every Writer Needs an Editor
- Writing Tips
- Best Websites for Writers
- Best Software for Writers
- How To Create a Successful YouTube Channel
- How to Create a Successful Blog
- Social Media Marketing for Authors
- How to Beat Writer’s Block
- How to Work Efficiently
- How to Create a Successful Author Business
- How to Write a Book
- How to Self-Publish a Book
- Best Small Press Publishing Companies
- Top Mistakes Writers Make
- How to Market Your Book
- A Review of a Book (The book would need to be a newer book. So no Twilight, Harry Potter, 50 Shades of Grey, etc.) –that is not your own book, of course
Submit a Character Interview
READ DIRECTIONS CAREFULLY TO SUBMIT CORRECTLY
- Choose 10-15 to answer. I will choose the best of your answers to feature.
- Please fill these questions out as if they were being asked to your character
- Send the cover to your book
- Send the character’s name
- Send the link to buy (if no link yet, provide me with the release date. Characters in books without a release date are not eligible for this interview yet)
- If you have a drawing or a picture of your character, send that as well
- Provide website links, and any social media links you have
- Send to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line, Character interview
- Tell us a little about yourself:
- Describe a time you felt you had no one to support you:
- What’s the worst thing to have ever happened to you?
- What’s the best thing to have ever happened to you?
- If you could travel to any location in the world, free of charge, where would you go?
- What’s your favorite food?
- If you had to choose between dying today or living forever, which would you choose?
- Describe the hardest decision you have ever made:
- Describe a time you felt weak:
- Describe a time you have felt strong:
- If you could sit and chat with any historical figure, who would it be?
- What is your biggest regret in life?
- What is one thing you wish you could have?
- What is your dream job?
- What is your current job?
- Do you believe in love at first sight?
- Do you believe love can exist eternally?
- Tell me about the love of your life:
- Have you ever been betrayed by a lover?
- Describe the perfect man/woman:
- What’s the best present you’ve ever received?
- If you could only instill one core value in your children, what would it be?
- Have you ever been in a physical fight? What was the dispute over?
- Would you spend one year in prison if it meant winning 1 million dollars?
- What’s the craziest thing to have ever happened to you?
- If you were a superhero, what superpower would you possess?
- Your ex shows up on your doorstep and tells you they want to get back together with you. What is your reaction?
- If you could change one policy in your government, what would you change?
- Describe what a day in your life is like:
- If you had to choose a celebrity to play yourself in a movie, who would you choose?
- What is your dream job?
- Have you ever been arrested? What was it for?
- What’s the one thing life has taught you?
Submit Your Book For Review
You may submit your book for review, but I will be honest–I do not accept solicited books for review too often. I usually like to review the books I find on my own, but you’re more than welcome to take a shot in the dark and submit it!
E-mail the following information to email@example.com with the subject like, Book Review:
- Pen Name
- Mobi or Epub Book File
- Link on Amazon
Please do not check back on your solicitation. If I want to review it, I will let you know soon after emailing me. If I do not respond, it is simply because I am not interested in reviewing it.