Want to be featured on my blog?
Submit a Character Interview
READ DIRECTIONS CAREFULLY TO SUBMIT CORRECTLY
- Choose 10-15 to answer. I will choose the best of your answers to feature.
- Please fill these questions out as if they were being asked to your character
- Send the cover to your book
- Send the character’s name
- Send the link to buy (if no link yet, provide me with the release date. Characters in books without a release date are not eligible for this interview yet)
- If you have a drawing or a picture of your character, send that as well
- Provide website links, and any social media links you have
- Send to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line, Character interview
- Tell us a little about yourself:
- Describe a time you felt you had no one to support you:
- What’s the worst thing to have ever happened to you?
- What’s the best thing to have ever happened to you?
- If you could travel to any location in the world, free of charge, where would you go?
- What’s your favorite food?
- If you had to choose between dying today or living forever, which would you choose?
- Describe the hardest decision you have ever made:
- Describe a time you felt weak:
- Describe a time you have felt strong:
- If you could sit and chat with any historical figure, who would it be?
- What is your biggest regret in life?
- What is one thing you wish you could have?
- What is your dream job?
- What is your current job?
- Do you believe in love at first sight?
- Do you believe love can exist eternally?
- Tell me about the love of your life:
- Have you ever been betrayed by a lover?
- Describe the perfect man/woman:
- What’s the best present you’ve ever received?
- If you could only instill one core value in your children, what would it be?
- Have you ever been in a physical fight? What was the dispute over?
- Would you spend one year in prison if it meant winning 1 million dollars?
- What’s the craziest thing to have ever happened to you?
- If you were a superhero, what superpower would you possess?
- Your ex shows up on your doorstep and tells you they want to get back together with you. What is your reaction?
- If you could change one policy in your government, what would you change?
- Describe what a day in your life is like:
- If you had to choose a celebrity to play yourself in a movie, who would you choose?
- What is your dream job?
- Have you ever been arrested? What was it for?
- What’s the one thing life has taught you?
Submit Your Book For Review
You may submit your book for review, but I will be honest–I do not accept solicited books for review too often. I usually like to review the books I find on my own, but you’re more than welcome to take a shot in the dark and submit it!
E-mail the following information to email@example.com with the subject like, Book Review:
- Pen Name
- Mobi or Epub Book File
- Link on Amazon
Please do not check back on your solicitation. If I want to review it, I will let you know soon after emailing me. If I do not respond, it is simply because I am not interested in reviewing it.